Tuesday, 23 July 2013

The beginning


The idea for this blog came to me in July 2013, soon after I bought my new Acer laptop. Among the free software that was installed was a photo adjustment programme, Superphoto. I tried the "Painting" option on a recent shot of my home town of Kampen, and was pleasantly surprised by the result, which could easily pass for the product of an amateur painter, who was trying to follow the expressionist style. I tried a few other photographs, and in the end, I wanted to share these results. And a blog is a useful tool to do so. So, over the coming year or so, once or twice a week I will be posting photographs I took of Kampen landmarks, as processed in Superphoto. I hope you enjoy them!
Banner converted from the Wikipedia photograph shown below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.